Back to top

Rocks Glass

Rocks Cocktail Glass from Passion for Cocktails

The Rocks Glass is known by several names - depending on where you are in the country and in which Cocktail lounge you are in.  It can be referred to as "An Old Fashioned", a "Tumbler", a "Whiskey" glass or even a "Low Ball" glass. This is a small glass with usually two or three ingredients only.


So called 'rocks' as they drink in this glass will contain invariably 'ice cubes'.


Used for: 

Small drinks usually (but not always) mixed in the glass.

If you have any questions or just require a quote, call us on 02477 044 827 or e-mail us at