There is only one word for an Ice Bar - SPECTACULAR!
Because we make our own Ice Blocks (www.passionforice.co.uk) , we can design, make, carve, assemble ANY size or shape of ice bar.
What is an Ice Bar?
An ice bar is literally that - a bar made of pure translucent ice. The finished design of a bar can be simple, complex or highly intricate; a carving to resemble a bar as seen in, for example a pub, a restaurant or an up-market Cocktail lounge bar.
Ice bars can be: 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m or BIGGER in length. They are made to be of professional height (waist to chest high) in order for a Mixologist to 'do his work'.
A 2m ice bar can, for example be made from 4 individual Ice Blocks. Each ice block weighs something in the order of 13-stone (130kg). Each block is 1m x 1/2m.
What do I get with an Ice Bar?
We like to go that 'extra-mile' for our clients and provide services other companies simply don't.
This is what we include:
- A FREE design consultancy
- Carving of the bar to your specification
- Inclusion of logos, signage, and artifacts (if required)
- FREE CNC ice carving
- FREE lighting
- FREE LARGE Professional drain tray
- Complete set-up before event/function
- Next day (or when applicable) removal of the ice bar aftre the event/party/function.
Please note: Delivery charge may be charged depending on location, size of bar and timings.