The honey in this Cocktail makes a fantastic difference! It is a kin to the beautiful Caipirovska Cocktail (in that its ingredience include Vodka, Lime and crished ice) but the extra sweetness is a stroke of genius. Smooth and incredibly more-ish.
- 2 1/2 shot Ketel One Vodka
- 4 spoons Runny honey
- 1/4 shot Freshly squeezed lime Juice
- STIR the runny honey and Vodka in a Cocktail shaker until the honey deisolves completely
- Add the 1/4 shot lime juice
- Fill shaker with crushed ice and SHAKE
- Strain into glass with crushed ice
- Garnish with a wedge or slice of lime
The name 'Dowa' is Kenyan and translates as 'Medicine'. When Martinis were out of fashion, the Dowa was replaced by the jet and Safari set of Kenya. Bag yourself a Dowa, you'll be pleased you did.